About Marvel Heroes
Marvel Heroes is a FREE-TO-PLAY action-packed massively multiplayer online game created by David Brevik, the visionary behind Diablo and Diablo 2. Set in the iconic Marvel Universe, Marvel Heroes combines the core game-play style of Action RPGs and MMOs with the expansive library of heroes from the Marvel Universe. In the game, players can collect and play as their favorite Marvel Superheroes (including Iron Man, Thor, Wolverine, Hulk, Spider Man, Captain America and many others). Team up with friends and try to stop Doctor Doom from devastating the world with the power of the Cosmic Cube in a story written by Marvel comic super-scribe Brian Michael Bendis.
- Battle as your favorite Marvel Heroes
Play as Iron Man, Thor, Wolverine, Hulk, Spider Man, Captain America, Deadpool, Emma Frost and many other famous heroes.
- Expand your Hero Roster while Playing the Game
Earn additional heroes for free just by playing the game!
- Team Up With Friends
Join with your friends as you fight your way through the game.
- Explore the Marvel Universe
Visit iconic locations from the Marvel Universe, from Avengers Tower and Mutant Town to the Savage Land.
- Fight Incredible Enemies
Smash through hordes of Marvel enemies and face off against dozens of infamous super villains including Magneto, Doc Ock, Juggernaut, Venom and the epic Doctor Doom.
- Customize Your Hero to Unleash Awesome Powers
Upgrade your hero with a wide-range of item types and rarities, in classic action RPG fashion. Explore, chase and customize your character with Unique Items, Relics, Artifacts and Cosmic Items - many taken straight from the Marvel Universe.
And it's all free-to-play with MARVEL HEROES!
We suggest the following minimum requirements to ensure a fun play experience.
- CPU: Core 2 DUO 2.1 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 2.1 GHZ or better
- Graphics Card: DirectX10 Compatible card with 512 MB VRAM or higher that fully supports Shader Model 3.0
- System RAM: 2Gb or higher
- Hard Disk Space: 10Gb or higher
- OS: Windows XP 32 bit or higher